230,000 books, magazines, and newspapers!
Marmora and Lake Public Library offers a collection of over 230,000 books, magazines, newspapers and described videos in a choice of formats for people with a print disability.
1. Lots of choice including current bestsellers, award-winners and classics
2. Fiction, non-fiction, self-help, business and more
3. Books for kids, teens and adults
4. Books in audio, braille or accessible e-book formats
5. Download books or receive home delivery by mail
Access to the CELA collection is available to people who are unable to read conventional print due to a physical, visual or learning disability.
You will also need a library card to sign up for CELA service.
Visit the CELA Website for more information on eligibility, services and formats.
We will be happy to assist you to sign up for CELA service.