Great Libraries Have Great Friends!
The Friends of the Library are a dedicated group of volunteers which includes:
The Friends assist the library in many areas including funding, publicity and programming.
• President/Secretary: Wendy Bateman
• Vice-President: Jean Shannon
• Treasurers: Barri Struth & Laurie Glencross
• Norma Crofts
• Lisa Guthro
• Elka Wegner
• Ailsa Wood
Become a Friend
It’s easy to become a Friend of the Library. All you have to do is give us your name and contact information and tell us what area you would like to volunteer in. If you are too busy to volunteer, you can still be a Friend by doing this:
• Support our book sales
• Encourage the events we sponsor
• Visit your library
• Donate you gently used books to the Friends of the Library